This method is used to join two pieces that have not been bound off. The pieces to be joined should have the same number of stitches.
1. Start with the pieces on separate needles. Hold the needles in the left hand, with the right sides together. The needles should point to the right.
2. Insert a third needle through the first stitch on the front needle and the first stitch on the back needle. Knit these two stitches together.
3. Insert the needle through the next stitch on each needle and knit these together.
4. Pass the first stitch on the right needle over the second stitch and off the tip of the needle, binding off that stitch.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until all stitches are joined, and then fasten off.
Seaming How Tos: